Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Feel Guilty!!!..

To be honest with you, I don’t have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart. a heart that’s aching to see you smile again, fella can’t exactly believe for what I’ve done. I’m so sorry for doing this. it’s not my decision. but you already make it happen.
you don’t always have to pretend to be strong. there’ no need to prove all the time that everything is going well. you shouldn’t be concerned about what other people are thinking cry if you need to, it’s good to cry out all your tears .because every laugh you ever had, that’s you still have a sadness even though it’s just a little bit. thanks for your fairness. but you know? nothing I can do.  I’m so confused, I really got a shock when you tell me the truth. how dare you do this to me. we’re bestfriend :(
Now I’ve learned,  Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. If you already have make your own way,  I’m so sorry. I can’t be your bestfriend anymore. hope that you can change your mind and we’ll be as friend like before.
I feel guilty ….!

No comments:

Post a Comment